Regular servicing and maintenance of any equipment is vital to keep it functioning correctly and reliably at all times. In order to help with this, NSK have developed a range of NSK care Service Plans which aim to optimise the lifespan and performance of your NSK equipment ensuring complete peace of mind. NSK care Service Plans allow you to stay in total control of the costs knowing that all work carried out will be completed by NSK engineers using only original NSK parts. There will be no price increase during the 3-year term of the contract.
NSK care Service Plans Include:
- All service work for the duration of the 3-year contract payable by 36 monthly instalments
- Accidental breakdown cover
- All postage costs covered
- Loan handpieces subject to availability
- On site Care and Maintenance staff training on request
NSK care Service Plan Cost Examples
Prices are indicative examples of NSKare Service Plan costs per month, per item excluding VAT.
|Speed increasing contra-angles||£17.50|
|Internal irrigation/LUX 1:1 contra-angles and straight handpieces||£8.50|
|FX & EX range||£6.50|
All prices are subject to VAT at the applicable rate. Monthly payment via direct debit. Minimum term of 3 years.
NSK care Surgical Service Plan
NSK’s Surgical Equipment Maintenance Contract is available in three different levels allowing you to stay in total control of the costs knowing that all work carried out will be completed by NSK engineers using only original NSK parts. There will be no price increase during the 3 year term of the contract.
|Pricing per month +VAT (as applicable)||Bronze||Silver||Gold|
|All service work for the duration of the 3 year contract||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Accidental damage cover||Yes|
|Free collection and delivery||Yes||Yes|
|Free annual check with calibration||Yes||Yes|
|Loan subject to availabity||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|On site user and support staff training on request||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free of Charge irrigation tubing and PanasprayPLUS with
every annual service - Surgic Pro only
|Free of Charge irrigation tubing and VarioSurg Tip with
every annual service - VarioSurg only
|Inclusive of 1 Surgical Handpiece||Yes|
NSK care Autoclave Service Plan
- One service per annum
- Additional servicing at 20% discount
- All service parts and service sundries included
- PSI certification
- Manufacturers’ validation
- All breakdown calls **
- All breakdown parts including labour
- All engineer travel in the UK†
- Free on-site operator training
- Free technical software upgrades
|Plan name & term||Total cost (excl. VAT)||Monthly cost (excl. VAT)|
|iClave / + 1 Year||£850||N/A|
|iClave / + 3 Year||£2400*||£66.67|
|iClave / + 5 Year||£3750*||£62.50|
|iMax S 1 Year||£750||N/A|
|iMax S 3 Year||£2100*||£58.33|
|iMax S 5 Year||£3250*||£54.17|
|iClave Mini 1 Year||£750||N/A|
|iClave Mini 3 Year||£2100*||£58.33|
|iClave Mini 5 Year||£3250*||£54.17|
* Option to pay by monthly direct debit (monthly amounts as shown). All prices are subject to VAT at the applicable rate.
** NSK reserves the right to raise additional charges for damage as a result of misuse.
† Excl. Highlands, Islands, ferries etc. Charges for congestion and parking will be billed in addition to service contract.
NSK care Service Agreement terms & conditions
- The 3-year contract is valid from the start date agreed on the NSK service agreement sheet.
- NSK will cover all routine maintenance, service, parts and labour during the 3 year period of the contract. This includes all general wear and tear and accidental damage. Charges may apply at the discretion of NSK if there is a clear and obvious failure to comply with manufacturer’s instructions for use and maintenance or abuse of the relevant instrument in question.
- NSK will not be liable for any loss of business or profit or other consequential losses arising from a defect in or performance of the equipment nor the failure to maintain/repair the equipment due to causes beyond NSK’s control.
- Service and repair turnaround will be over a 48-hour time period from receipt of the equipment in the NSK service department.
- NSK service agreement is only available for a minimum of 3 instruments.
- NSK UK Ltd reserves the right to charge interest on any monthly payment(s) that may be outstanding.
- Should either NSK UK Ltd or the customer choose to end the agreement a period of 30 days notice is required in writing and the outstanding balance on the contract is payable at once.
- Upon receipt of the details of the NSK Service agreement an NSK representative will make contact to run through the correct use and Care & Maintenance procedure with the dental team at the practice.
- Only NSK PANASPRAYplus or an NSK approved Care & Maintenance unit must be used for the Care & Maintenance for rotary instruments. Only NSK approved wipes must be used for the cleaning of surgical equipment.
- Upon receipt of the details of the NSK Surgical Equipment Maintenance Contracts an NSK representative will make contact to run through the correct use and Care & Maintenance procedure with all staff handling the equipment at the practice. It is the responsibility of the practice to maintain training standards as non-compliance with correct use and/or maintenance may invalidate NSK’s contractual obligations.