The Untold Impact of Culture on Oral Health
An Ikigai Webinar with
- To educate dental health professionals about how diverse cultural and ethnic oral practices have an impact on our oral health, including their beneficial and potential harmful effects.
- Recognise the importance of culture and ethnicity in dental care.
- Understand the historical context and origins of diverse cultural oral practices.
- Recognise the utilisation of diverse cultural oral practices.
- Identify the oral health benefits and potential risks of diverse cultural oral practices.
GDC – C, D
Worth 0.75 hours of verifiable eCPD
Gaining verifiable CPD is an essential component of a dental professional’s life-long learning and as a company we are committed to the provision of relevant education. As part of this commitment we publish regular online CPD articles. Each article is followed by a series of multiple-choice questions that should be answered online, after which respondents will receive immediate feedback as to whether answers are correct or given the opportunity to re-answer if necessary.
On completion of the video you will be able to download a PDF certificate, which can be used as evidence of CPD hours.