Stress Management through Creativity
An Ikigai Webinar with
Learning Aims and Objectives:
- To provide a method through which members of the dental team can manage stress
- Understand why process is more important than outcome and apply it to the dental setting
- Learn how perfectionism and unrealistic expectations can be detrimental and contribute to stress
- Find a creative outlet to manage stress and anxiety
- Learn to enjoy the process
- Learn to let go of perfectionism and judgement/inner critic
GDC – B
Worth 1 hour of verifiable eCPD
Gaining verifiable CPD is an essential component of a dental professional’s life-long learning and as a company we are committed to the provision of relevant education. As part of this commitment we publish regular online CPD articles. Each article is followed by a series of multiple-choice questions that should be answered online, after which respondents will receive immediate feedback as to whether answers are correct or given the opportunity to re-answer if necessary.
On completion of the video you will be able to download a PDF certificate, which can be used as evidence of CPD hours.